quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2011

A friend of mine sent me a song that it is originally a poem by William Wordsworth published in 1800. This poem is part of Wordsworth work named “Lucy poems”. The song is a kind of rock and I think that is interesting to share with you all. The poem was turned to music with the group Draconian. For that reason will let to you here the poem and the movie clip. I hope you enjoy even if you don’t like rock like me! J

A Slumber Did My Spirit Seal

A slumber did my spirit seal;
I had no human fears:
She seemed a thing that could not feel
The touch of earthly years.

No motion has she now, no force;
She neither hears nor sees;
Rolled round in earth's diurnal course,
With rocks, and stones, and trees.



Have a nice Easter!J

(Posted By Lis Machado)  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário